Mar 13, 2008

INTRO

Well, I guess I should first start with my introduction... A rather late entrant in the blogger world, I am Neerja Misra,an 18(soon going to be 19) year old hailing from the town of Bhubaneswar in Orissa(though I consider Pune as my hometown in the core of my heart)... I wanted to get into blogging since a long time as there are many topics about which I would like to share my opinion with all those who read my blog... I state from the beginning that I do NOT intend to hurt anyone's feelings or sentiments... And opinionated as everyone is and rightly so,I am merely vocalising or rather writing down my opinion...

As my posts and "opinions" will need a little more time and attention than that available right now,I will start with them after a little while...

No comments: