Jul 12, 2015

Doodling!

Between my last post and this one, so much has happened that The thought of typing the story out makes me tired! Also, it's the usual life gets in the way of living stuff and everyone has their own to deal with anyway. Why unload more shit onto the world! 

My comeback, however, is now not to express my life through words but use this blog as an online journal of my doodles! 

Since I was a young girl, I had assumed that I have very little creativity when it comes to art. And this thought just kept getting stronger and stronger. My stint as a teacher did not even convince me that I was capable of more. But this break I am on, has pushed me to explore more channels in order to while my time. And I have discovered this new side of me, which I didn't know existed! 

So without much ado, 
doodle #1




Doodle #2



Doodle #3





No comments: